WEB SITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE These terms and conditions apply to the use of this web site. In using this web site, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you must refrain from using the web site. These terms and conditions must be read in conjunction with any other applicable terms and conditions governing the use of this web site.
INTERPRETATION In these terms and conditions, the expressions "we", "us" and "our" is a reference to Lucky Ad.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE By using this website you agree to abide by the following terms and conditions:
- not to impersonate any other person;
- not to post any material which contains viruses or other computer codes, files or programs which are designed to limit or destroy the functionality of other computer software or hardware;
- that we do not accept any liability for the accuracy or content of any material posted on the web site.
- that all information provided by us in our web site is provided in good faith. You accept that any information provided by us is general information and is not in the nature of advice. We derive our information from sources which we believe to be accurate and up to date as at the date of publication and we reserve the right to update this information at any time;
- that we do not make any representations or warranties that the information we provide in the website is reliable, accurate or complete or that your access to the web site will be uninterrupted, timely or secure.
- that users of this website may not adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, transmit, print, display, publish or create derivative works from any downloaded material. In addition, you may not commercialise any information, products or services from the downloaded material.
- that you agree to make your own inquiries and seek independent advice from relevant industry professionals and statutory authorities before posting any information on the website or acting or relying on any information or material which appears in the website;
- that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for any information or material which you submit to the web site, nor do we accept any responsibility for any use or misuse which you make of information or material which you submit to the web site;
- that we are not liable for any loss or damage, however caused, arising from any action taken or reliance made by you on any information or material posted by us;
- that we are not liable for any loss or damage, however caused, arising from your downloading of material from this website or subsequent use of the material downloaded from this website;
- that we do not warrant that we will post your information or material in the web site. If we elect in our sole discretion to post your information or material in the web site, we do not warrant that the material or information you submit will be posted within a certain timeframe.
- that we offer no warranty in relation to the distribution, or the nature and extent of distribution, of your content to our subscribers and site visitors.
- that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for any information or material which you submit to the web site, nor do we accept any responsibility for any use or misuse which may be made of information or material which you submit to the web site. Further, we do not warrant that any material you submit to the web site will be protected against loss, misuse or alteration by third parties.
- that we do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage, however caused (including through negligence), which you may directly or indirectly suffer in connection with your use of this web site or any linked web site.
- to the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is hereby excluded. Where legislation implies any condition or warranty, and that legislation prohibits us from excluding or modifying our liability under any such condition or warranty, that condition or warranty will be deemed included, but our liability will be limited for a breach of that condition or warranty to one or more of the following: if the breach relates to our advertising services, (i) the supplying of the services again or (ii) the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again;
- that we do not warrant that we will respond to questions or comments submitted to our web site.
- to send news, information about our activities and general promotional material which we believe may be useful to you;
- to monitor who is accessing the web site or using services offered on the web site; and
- to profile the type of people accessing the web site.
If you do not wish to have your personal information used in this manner or for any other specific purpose, you can e-mail us accordingly.
We will not sell or otherwise provide your personal information to a third party, or make any other use of your personal information, for any purpose which is not incidental to your use of this web site. For the removal of doubt, personal information will not be used for any purpose which a reasonable person in your position would not expect. If you request us not to use personal information in a particular manner, or at all, we will adopt all reasonable measures to observe your request but we may still use or disclose that information if:
- we subsequently notify you of the intended use or disclosure and you do not object to that use or disclosure;
- we believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to assist a law enforcement agency or an agency
- responsible for government or public scrutiny in the performance of their functions; or
- we are required by law to disclose the information.
Your e-mail message content may be monitored by us for trouble-shooting or maintenance purposes or if any form of e-mail abuse is suspected.
Personal information which we collect may be aggregated for analysis, but in such circumstances we would ensure that individuals would remain anonymous.
All personal information which we collect (including your contact details and, if relevant, credit card details) is kept confidential to the best of our ability. You are entitled to have access to any personal information relating to you which you have previously supplied to us over this web site. You are entitled to edit or delete such information unless we are required by law to retain it.
We consider it is the responsibility of parents to monitor their children's use of our web site. Nevertheless, it is our policy not to require personal information from persons known to be under the age of eighteen (18) years or offer to send any promotional material to persons in that category.
LINKED WEB SITES This web site may contain links to other web sites ('linked web sites'). Those links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices associated with linked web sites.
AMENDMENTS TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time. Amendments will be effective immediately upon notification on this web site. Your continued use of the web site following such notification will represent an agreement by you to be bound by the terms and conditions as amended.
MEMBERSHIP Browsing of the website is free, however you may only browse if you are eighteen (18) years old or over. In order to create and post your profile on the website, you must become a member. To become a member, you must complete register your details in the manner described on the web site. Upon registration, you will be provided with a password and account designation. We reserve the right to terminate your membership without notice at any time if you breach these terms and conditions.
SECURITY OF INFORMATION No data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as totally secure, Whilst we strive to protect such information, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you transmit to us. Accordingly, any information which you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk. Nevertheless once we receive your transmission, we will take reasonable steps to preserve the security of such information.
TERMINATION OF ACCESS Access to this web site may be terminated at any time by us without notice. Our disclaimer will nevertheless survive any such termination.
GOVERNING LAW These terms and conditions are governed by Malaysia Law. notstanding the fact if you are a consumer,you may be entitied to protective provisions of the law that would apply in the absence of this coice of law.Any disputesarising from or in relation to the use of site or these Terms shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the competent court in Malaysia.
GENERAL We accept no liability for any failure to comply with these terms and conditions where such failure is due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
If we waive any rights available to us under these terms and conditions on one occasion, this does not mean that those rights will automatically be waived on any other occasion.
If any of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, the remaining terms and conditions shall nevertheless continue in full force.